2 replies to this topic

#1 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:42 AM

:huh: I'm not sure what is going on on the BO site but when I'm logged in I can't find the Chat Room. And when I'm searching on the site, down in the left hand corner of my computer it says done but with errors. :huh: :huh:

Thanks. :)
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:01 PM

:huh: I'm not sure what is going on on the BO site but when I'm logged in I can't find the Chat Room. And when I'm searching on the site, down in the left hand corner of my computer it says done but with errors. :huh: :huh:

Thanks. :)

Wow, this post is from ages ago... My bad. I haven't checked this forum in a good while.

To make a long story short, I no longer handle the BO website despite the small credit at the bottom still reading "BullsEyeConcepts". If it were still run by me there wouldn't be errors, long load times of certain graphics, and a "smudged over" area on the menu where the words "Message Board" used to be with a little pic of Dave's face there attempting to cover it over. :mellow:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:36 PM

:lol: Thats OK Jer I don't have a problem with this site so things are all good. :lol:
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users