12 replies to this topic

#1 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 09:31 PM

The good Lord has smiled upon me. I'm confirmed for the CO trip and can not wait. Thanks to Will, Ron and many others I'm set for the week.

Posted Image
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#2 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 10:18 PM

:lol: Me to Charles O you already knew that. :lol: I will see you in a couple of weeks. B) B) B) B)
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:52 AM

Charles, ya know what they say, the more the merrier :D :D
Semper Fi

#4 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:26 AM

Awesome Charles! What days will you be in camp?
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#5 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:42 AM

Wife surprized me with plane ticket & a green light to E3 !!!
:eek:
Doing my "This is AWESOME" victory dance across the bedroom I stubbed my big toe on her blanket chest. Frantically hopping on one foot to the closet to dig out my bow case, I realized that I needed to turn on the lights.
.....geez....turning the bedroom lights on at 2:45am not only ruined a perfectly good dream, but got me a stern warning about disrupting needed sleep. Standing there in my undies with my hydration pack strapped on must have been a real nightmarist vision for her! :'( so, how many days until Sept. 07 ? :flush:
Posted Image

#6 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:45 PM

Dang Phil, don't DO that!!!!!!!!!! I gotta quit biting the bait so hard on the first pass! :o

#7 tdl12321

tdl12321

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:50 PM

The good Lord has smiled upon me. I'm confirmed for the CO trip and can not wait. Thanks to Will, Ron and many others I'm set for the week.

Posted Image

cool pic. Not sure what it would cost, but that would look really good on a team shirt.

#8 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:07 PM

tomorrow is opening day..... sept 2 ( 1 week from tomorrow ) I get on a plane and head to canada for a week of fishing and bear hunting ( by the way report from out fitter is that the bears are hitting all the baits hard already...looks like an awesome fall hunt coming ) then its come home and gear up for the 15th when all of you guys start showing up for E3

dont know how much time I'll get to spend in camp with you, but i'll make it somehow :)

charles...bring your wadders for those B ponds ;)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#9 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:39 PM

Larry, I'm arriving the 15th @ 10:30 AM. Will wants me to shoot right up the mountain so I'm catching a ride up to camp with Paul that afternoon. I'll be in camp until Friday as both Terry and I fly at O-Dark-Thirty Sat. morning.

TD, you like that graphic? Just a little something I came up with in my spare time. I like the Tee-Shirt idea but maybe a real nice hat would be better. :unsure:
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#10 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:45 PM

Now that I know about the Beaver pond I'll be in good shape. I just feel sorry for the few guys that end up chasing Will across that thing this year, lol.

#11 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 27 August 2006 - 05:01 PM

only 20 days to go...
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#12 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:20 PM

Oh well, Charles.... maybe another time. See post in E-III topic.

#13 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:58 PM

I am bringing in my camper on the 8th or 9th. Then Ill be back on the 15th thru the 19th at least. I have the whole week off but want to hunt antelope for a few days from the 20th. Will most likely let the camper there til the 29th or so.

Let me know how I can help if you need a ride or something, like water or bread or whatever.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users