Busy Day

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:32 PM

Well all, today i stopped by Wally world, picked up a pack of fuses, (my dome light fuse keeps blowing on my truck so i upgraded from a 10A to a 15A should fix that problem) 3 bags of corn to finish filling my feeder and a bottle of the C'mere Deer attractant.

Got home, poured the C'mere on my mineral lick (which as yet to be touched) :huh: then put my corn in the feeder, and hooked my battery and solar panel up to it. Did find out some critter is spinning the wheel manually, so come bow season, i'll put an end to that one hehehe but i digress.. LOL i figure by the time Oct. 1st gets here, that spot should be primed and ready... just gotta refill my trough to make sure the deer have plenty of water, and i'm golden til the start of the season, so i can attend E3 and not have it in the back of my mind that i'm neglecting my stand site for deer season :D
Semper Fi

#2 huntfromthesoul

huntfromthesoul

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:29 AM

Not sure but it sounds kinda like everyday for a farmer. I have to ask do you have to clean up after them too. Maybe you should pick up some deer shampoo and a bottle of Showsheen to get one slicked up for the county fair. LOL Good Luck
I choose to live simple so those who can't can simply live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users