20 replies to this topic

#16 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:56 PM

We have thought about making the drive up for the one day off just to say "hey" to everyone, but that's alot of driving. We'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

Well Larry I pray that you and Melody can at least make it sometime. This looks like it will be the only time I will make it to a hunt in CO for a very long time.
:( :( :( :(
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#17 elkhunter40

elkhunter40

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 06:39 PM

Larry,
All I can say is Sick DAYS :idea:
Elk Fever is going around and you do not look good :sick:

#18 Ironranger

Ironranger

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 09:40 PM

To Ron, Silvertip, Terry, Eric, Huck, Paul (PA), Bruce, Charles, Jack, and whomever else I missed, I envy you all for being able to attend this year and hope you all have a great time!! Guess I really don't have to say that as I know you will. Larry & Mel, hope to see you two next year out there.

#19 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:55 PM

Ya know Larry, there is the option of leaving after work, driving to the cabin in the woods...spending the night there, yes nugget is welcome. Then head on over to camp the next morning :)

that way your not spending 4 hours each way all in one day :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#20 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:49 AM

IronRanger thanks for the well wishes, we just wish u could be there with us, in all honesty, in 2007 i would love to see 100% attendance for E4.... that way we can have a big meeting of all of us knuckleheads out there chasing elk ;)
Semper Fi

#21 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 10:04 AM

That's why you make the big McBucks, McBruce - what a great idea! I'll be in touch when you get back from Canuckistan. :yes:
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users