Twin City Bowhunters

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:53 AM

Well all i had a pretty good day at the Invitational tournament i went to yesterday, i walked away with a pair of Rocky Hunting Boots (size 10 and fit like a dream), a Tru Fire BT Gold back tension release, and a tool kit to put in my truck. They had several novelty shoots such as the RoboDeer (18 shots fired, 1 arrow destroyed), the Speed Shoot, and the Floating Ping Pong ball, my final score on the actual course was 235 which isn't bad, for me anyways. and on the Sims course, i shot 2 under, so i'm pleased with my shooting from yesterday. I do however think that sometime this week i'm gonna get my string and buss cable replaced on my bow because some of the serving on the buss cable is starting to come unravelled. Total cost is only gonna be $75 and that's getting it tuned and a new peep installed while i'm there.

Edited by TerryfromAR, 28 August 2006 - 05:01 AM.

Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users