2 replies to this topic

#1 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:07 PM

I shelled out $270 at the Bass Pro for the Bushnell Elite 8x42 - very nice. I picked the 8 power because IBO maximum is 8 power. I've practiced with them in fog and rain and they're doing really well.

I haven't yet used them in a 3d contest due to my injury, but was wondering if anyone has used these in a 3d contest and how did they do - pros/cons?
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#2 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:00 AM

Finally back in the saddle - sort of - shot a 3d tournament with the new binos - they were awesome. Can't blame the score on not knowing where the 10-ring is. I'd recommend these for 3d, realizing I'm no pro.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:10 PM

I run he 8x42 Legends. Nicer price than the Elite, even though the Elite are worth every penny. IMO, the picture an 8 power provides is brighter/crisper than a 10 power anyway. Excellent choice.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users