• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:57 AM

Well at this point I'm sure many (myself included) have resolved themselves to the fact that the BO forums are finally defunct and over. Thanks to Paul for emailing me the link here :yes: I wonder how Bushnell, who had employees answering questions on the old forum, feels about this?

At this point, I think a couple of rebuilding options are open which could really help.

1. Jeremiah if you still have administrator access to Dave Watson's home page see if he will allow you to swap the URL for the old invision board to this one here. Explain this is the "Unofficial BO members Forum, unaffiliated with Bushnell in any way, except many who watch the show and were members of the old forum post here"

2. See if Invision will allow you to post a notice on their entry link that the BO forum is no longer active but many former members are now posting here meeting here.

3. Though DHNA (www.DHNA.org) already has it's own forum. I would really like to see this new forum partner with the DHNA in some way shape or form. Not only may it make funds supplyed to keep this forum going, tax deductible, it would also serve as an excellent hub organization.

4. Many members have email addy's of other members. Get the word out and have them pass it on.

Edited by Leo, 29 March 2006 - 09:58 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:12 AM

Leo, we're working on it as we speak...getting the word out.......

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#3 Boyd Heaton

Boyd Heaton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:18 AM

I'll leave if you like :rofl: :lol:

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:35 PM

I'll leave if you like :rofl:  :lol:

Good to see ya Boyd :)
Posted Image

#5 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:03 PM

It is SO weird seeing Fred, Dennis and Leo's names with "newbie" under them! :o I keep waiting for the world to stop turning. :lol:
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#6 Boyd Heaton

Boyd Heaton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:20 PM

I'll leave if you like :rofl:? :lol:

Good to see ya Boyd :)

Right back at ya

#7 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:12 PM

1. Jeremiah if you still have administrator access to Dave Watson's home page see if he will allow you to swap the URL for the old invision board to this one here. Explain this is the "Unofficial BO members Forum, unaffiliated with Bushnell in any way, except many who watch the show and were members of the old forum post here"

I would have to check. If we're being totally honest here, I recieved an e-mail a few weeks ago asking for the username and password to log in to bushnelloutdoors.com / davewatson.com. One of the reasons sited for needing to do so was the lack of a show schedule since 2004. (Unfortunately, I requested a 2005 schedule well in advance of last August's site revamp and never did get one. Now we're staring the '06 season in the face.) Much like the forums, if things are going to run that way I think I would just as soon move on anyway.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#8 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:51 PM

1.  Jeremiah if you still have administrator access to Dave Watson's home page see if he will allow you to swap the URL for the old invision board to this one here.  Explain this is the "Unofficial BO members Forum, unaffiliated with Bushnell in any way, except many who watch the show and were members of the old forum post here"

I would have to check. If we're being totally honest here, I recieved an e-mail a few weeks ago asking for the username and password to log in to bushnelloutdoors.com / davewatson.com. One of the reasons sited for needing to do so was the lack of a show schedule since 2004. (Unfortunately, I requested a 2005 schedule well in advance of last August's site revamp and never did get one. Now we're staring the '06 season in the face.) Much like the forums, if things are going to run that way I think I would just as soon move on anyway.

If the Bushnell forum starts back up again I'm sure I'll go back. But I honestly won't expect any different around this time next year. <_< <_<
Posted Image

#9 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:55 PM

Hello Everyone! i felt alittle lost but better now

Fatty :rolleyes:

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg