• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:03 PM

I had all this stuff to pack in my truck. I looked at the pile and looked at the truck and dug in. Well I got it all in but the taunto cover may explode going out the driveway. Oh yea Charles has a couple of boxes for me to pick up and take out for him. OK repack it tighter. Oh no Eric has his guns, his cuddle pillow to sleep with and a backpack to go in yet. Either my truck is too small or there is too much stuff. By the time I get there I will wrest the title of a moving Cabelas from Elkhunter. Maybe he can keep his title and I will become a moving gander Mt. :lol: :huh: :o :lol:

Oh no I forgot Hucks head. His deer head that is. Maybe Larry and Mel can take it back from Michigan if they are driving there.

Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 06 September 2006 - 07:07 PM.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#2 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:58 PM

be safe, I may see ya there..

Fat Marty ;)

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:04 PM

Now that would be great. You would possibly get to meet Silvertip, TerryfmArk, Charles, Eric, McBruce, Elkhunter40, and huck. I don't know if anyone else is coming. Oh bring an extra oxygen bottle I'll most likely need it by then.

#4 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:14 PM

Sounds like you are having fun. :lol: You might need a trailer or a bigger truck. Good luck to you all.

#5 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:48 AM

Yep Paul,
I was thinking the same thing about Will's trophy.....besides, think of the looks it would bring riding shotgun through MI on the 1st day of deer season! ;)

*LOL, where're ya gonna find room for the load of Elk on the way back?....sounds like a small U-Haul trailer might be making a one way trip back from CO!

Edited by Phil, 07 September 2006 - 02:50 AM.

Posted Image

#6 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 07 September 2006 - 04:41 AM

Paul, you heading that way already? hmmm kinda makes me glad i'm riding the aluminum bird LOL
Semper Fi

#7 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:00 AM

Sure. We'll be happy to bring Huck's head back in a box. :o
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#8 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:38 AM

I think I have the return trip covered . In my mountain of supplies there are three large coolers. That is what presents the loading problem. As of right now two have food and paper products stuffed in them and the third one is empty for the fresh food I will be picking up once out there. I'll make it somehow. Yes if necessary, a small uhaul could come home with me.

Let's see drop Terry's huge bull off in Ark, Charles's in western PA and Eric's and mine all the way home. Man I need a refrigerated truck. Hey we have a Swans truck that goes by the house maybe I can trade him for Sept. Ice cream anyone. Hey maybe a good humor truck would work I could be just like the pied piper by the time I get to Colorado I would have this long line of kids behind me. Lol

Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 07 September 2006 - 08:44 AM.

#9 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:47 AM

LOL@Paul!!!!
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#10 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:50 AM

Paul, LOL knowing my luck i won't even see one but that won't deter me from trying LOL ;) but i promise if i get within 30yds, it is going down (if it's legal that is) LOL 40yds, and i'm not sure, might shoot, might not, depends on the wind and how the elk is behaving.
Semper Fi

#11 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:53 PM

Paul you have to remember how you use to stuff your duffle bag. Well its the same principal in packing the truck, Push, shove, grunt, pant, push and shove some more, a few selected words :rofl: and its packed. Opps now where's the wife gonna sit :no: :lol: Honey is the roof ok :eek: :whistle: ANSWER NO :bash: Good luck and have a safe trip my friend.

God Bless,
MD

#12 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:19 PM

Cuz I remember all too well how to stuff ten pounds in a 5 pound bag. I am just going to use a comealong to shut the tailgate. I think it will fit but the wife becomes a hood ornament.

#13 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:32 PM

be safe, I may see ya there..

Fat Marty ;)

...bring Guy Eastman with ya :lol: :lol: :lol:
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#14 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:18 PM

Terry I am leaving Saturday so I can spend a day or two with My daughter and her family in Topeka (Totoville) Ks. I also plan to spend a day or two on the return trip too there. Then off to Spirithawk's tepee er home. Then I am permitted to head home so I can get ready to go to Michigan in Nov. "See the USA in your Chevrolet" as they say.

#15 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 06:56 PM

Hey Paul have a safe and wonderful trip and we will see you soon. :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users