2 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:48 AM

:pray:
I was doing my devotions this morning and read 1 Chronicles 16: 32-33. The words of 32b and 33a really took me back to last season's Elkatraz and will be my prayer for you folks attending E3..."let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them! Then the trees of the forest will sing, they will sing for joy before the Lord,"...
Father God,
I ask that these words will be the experience of all of my friends who are going to Colorado for the gathering called "Elkatraz". May more of the glory of You be revealed as each spends time afield in those incredible mountians. Please give each the Blessings that their hearts desire and keep them safe. Place protecting angels along each flight path and highway the hunters must travel. Please keep their families safe in the time spent apart . Keep others of this forum's family safe as they travel to destinations other than CO for similar adventures. Thank-you for protecting Will, Leo, & Mike on the African journey. Bless the new friendships that will be formed, surround each campfire with joyful laughter. Thank- You for the passions You instilled in our spirits and for providing us with the oppurtunity to enjoy the Blessings of an Awesome Creation. All these things I ask in Jesus Precious Name- Amen :pray:
Posted Image

#2 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:50 AM

AMEN! :pray: God's Blessings on all.

MD

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:22 AM

I for one thank you and am thankful for the prayers.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users