Contact

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:57 PM

I received an e-mail a few minutes ago stating that the BO forum invoice would be taken care of tonight.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:46 PM

So does that mean will be be back on the BO site soon?

Run
-Eric

#3 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:30 PM

i would just as soon stay here as go back to bushnell, but i want to talk to my friends so where ever you all go i will follow, but i am not happy at all with the corperate bo folks.

Bill

Edited by 7pointbuck, 29 March 2006 - 08:32 PM.

"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#4 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

i would just as soon stay here as go back to bushnell, but i want to talk to my friends so where ever you all go i will follow, but i am not happy at all with the corperate bo folks.

Bill

My thoughts to a T Bill, but I love Black powder and the advice of Cayugad on the BO site and he is NOT here yet so I will have to check in there from time to time.
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#5 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:47 PM

Hey guys and gals, It's not BO that makes it go, it's us the members and I would be happy here as long as I can meet my friends, chat, exchange wise cracks, jokes, even some useful information eh :D and be there for one another when help is needed, isn't that REALLY what it's all about? Just our 2 cents worth, Canadian that is eh :D .
Please post what YOU think.
your friends,
Patsy and Woody
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#6 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:48 PM

I might be the odd-ball here but I think some people are getting way too overworked about this. This isnt the end of the world. And if we have to we could get some donations from some of the members who feel the same way I do to help us get away from the whole Bushnell and Dave thing and start over, once and for all. Maybe Dave doesnt think about us as much as he should be he is only human, and so is Jere so we shouldnt be breathing down there necks all the time asking for this and that all the time. WE should just start a civilized discussion about this. I agree with you that is would be terrible if we lost contact with our friends.

This is my opinion on the matter; Ban me, hate me, ignore me. It would be terrible if you start to fued with the people you are freinds with. Once, again, if you joined the BO site thinking that it would last forever you must have made a mistake in thinking that. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.

My money's worth.

If any of you want to chew me out go ahead and be my guest

Run
-Eric

#7 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:54 PM

well, i'm sure you've read my replies i'll hang over here .

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#8 doog3

doog3

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:00 AM

so very true woody it is us people who make it place to chat and visit with everyone

#9 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:03 AM

So the big question then. Do all of us have BO or are we a Resourceful group? Either way, I'm in! It might not be a bad idea to start our own outdoor show too. We'll let the cameramen chase Woody around in the woods for our entertainment. Hey wait! There's the name "Woody Woods". It has a ring don't you think? This whole concept might fit in well with all the traveling he and Patsy are planning. We'll be able to film on locations across Canada and the US, eh?

I said we are Resourceful!

Edited by iamyourhuckleberry, 30 March 2006 - 07:10 AM.

Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#10 tomscheland

tomscheland

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:11 AM

Hey guys and gals, It's not BO that makes it go, it's us the members and I would be happy here as long as I can meet my friends, chat, exchange wise cracks, jokes, even some useful information eh :D and be there for one another when help is needed, isn't that REALLY what it's all about? Just our 2 cents worth, Canadian that is eh :D .
Please post what YOU think.
your friends,
Patsy and Woody

eh, woody you hit the nail on the head bud...
D.H.N.A.
N.R.A.

#11 mzlloader

mzlloader

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 628 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:01 AM

As always Woody hit the nail square on the head, I really dont care where I am Just as long as I can keep in touch with my Friends I have made,

R L
Trophy Hunting: Its not about the Size of the Trophy, But the Memories and Experince Of the Hunt That count, SCOUTS OUT,

www.arizonaoutfitter.com

#12 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:12 AM

IMHO I'm sorry the site was shut down and I can say a lot of good came from all this before it was pulled. I learned a lot of great stuff from the knowledge that was on it from different members, made some life long memories hunting with some of you all and friends from the BO get together at Wilderness. :yes:

I hope the future holds the same for us here. ;)

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 30 March 2006 - 01:48 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#13 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:00 PM

Woody's Woods!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I would tune in to a show like that for sure. I would probably even tape it and send the tapes to Fred.

As far as the Bushnell Outdoors stuf goes, I guess I said my piece on the other pinned topic so I'll leave that at that. Basically, Woody, you are right on.
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#14 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:32 PM

It's been said already, but hey it's the great group of folks that made BO big, so long as all the good ol' guys and gals make it over here, and we keep in touch, i'm happy as a hog in slop
Semper Fi

#15 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:02 PM

so would woody wood be filmed in HD wood or Real Tree or the SOft woods of pine and aspen in colorado???? what about advantage timber????

hmmm so many options.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users