#1 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:06 AM

I'm so proud of my little archer!

The Wing Ding is Bloomington Archery Club's end of year blast. They have the regular shoot and the coon shoot. The regular shoot is 40 targets. You have the option of shooting 40 on Saturday and then shooting the same 40 on Sunday and turning in your best score. We could not attend Sunday, so we shot Saturday and turned in those scores. Casey scored a 328/400 which was good enough to win his class - very nice plaque (he should get it this afternoon from my neighbor).

Saturday night was the coon shoot. I took Marilyn on a date and my neighbor took his boy and Casey to the shoot. The coon shoot is the front 20 of the regular shoot, but you shoot these in the dark with someone shining a flashlight over your shoulder. Casey scored a 169 and took his class AGAIN!

I'm very proud of him. This is his first year in the youth category (12-16 years old) and he's taken first in every shoot he participated at the club this year. He also qualified for the IBO World Championship at the IBO shoot in Bedford.

Now if I can just get a whitetail in front of him, I believe he's ready! :lol:

If we get the plaques tonight I'll see if I can upload a pic.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#2 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 08:46 AM

Jer, tell Casey congrats from me. Sounds like he is ready for that big ole buck to step out in front of him. Good luck and have a safe and succesful hunting season.

MD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users