29 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:17 PM

If you could hunt with anyone, past or present, who would you choose? Two men come redily to mind when I ask myself that question. Past would be 1) Fred Bear and 2) Theodore Roosevelt. Present, I think it would be kicks to hunt with Ted Nugent.

#2 ricfirefighter

ricfirefighter

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:54 PM

fred bear and the nuge would be great :D

#3 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:59 PM

Just about anyone I've met from this forum and several that I hope to meet yet. I believe that our time on earth is already set with the promise to "prosper us"...so the hunters who share the campfire with us are the ones that will most impact our lives. Hunting with a legend like Fred Bear or fishing with men of great Faith like Ron & Al Lindear would be awesome! :D
Posted Image

#4 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 07:12 PM

My grandfather was too old and I was too young to hunt together. He died in 68. But I have heard lots of stories and I would have loved to hunt with my grandfather and my great grandfather. My great grandfather was a real man from the stories I have heard. I never met him but I named my son after him. So I guess I will just hunt with a much younger James. My grandfather told stories of the deer being so scarce in our area that they would hunt all day for a deer track and then they would track it down.

#5 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 07:18 PM

I get to hunt every year with 2 of my brothers and my dad. I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.
Posted Image

#6 Doe Eyed Gal

Doe Eyed Gal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 07:18 PM

Spirthawk I second all of your recommendations! I think you hit on most everyone's past and current.

I would also like the opportunity to hunt with my grandfather who helped fuel my interest growing up. I know his spirit is with me when I'm in the woods, but to have the opportunity to hunt with him would be one of the most wonderful things I could wish for. :D

Awesome question!!!!

#7 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:24 PM

Michael Waddell for sure but Im not sure if I'd prefer uncle ted or frank & vicki ciencerulo.

#8 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 11:09 PM

I look forward to sharing many hunts with my kids. I also would like just one more hunt with my best friend, Chad Vitley, who was killed in March 2003. We were SWAT entry team members.

I also look very forward to many more hunts with good friends from here.

Celeb wise? Shockey.. We're both muzzleloader freaks

Fatty ;)

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#9 young_hunter12

young_hunter12

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:06 AM

id like to hunt with either dave watson or dream season or just stick with my dad B)

#10 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:37 PM

Jim Zumbo
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#11 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:51 PM

My favorite person to hunt with is, hands down, my son Jason. Nothing will ever change that. I meant, who would you hunt with other than someone you now hunt with? As a one time thing. Kind of a fantasy hunt. Someone you admire for being an outstanding outdoorsman, or woman.

#12 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:51 PM

Chris Farley and John Belushi. They may not be able to hunt a lick, but sure would make it interesting sitting around a campfire!

#13 Monk

Monk

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:14 PM

The first person that came to thought was Jack O'Connor, a sheep hunt or deer in Sonora. Theodore Roosevelt, Africa! Fred Bear, deer in Michigan. Chuck Adams, also maybe for Elk. Fishing, it would be with Lee Wulff, flyfishing on the Beaverkill...

WOW! That was fun...
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Roosevelt

#14 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:30 PM

Just wanted to say welcome to Hunting Resource Monk.

#15 Franksdaughter

Franksdaughter

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 10:45 PM

Before I hunt with anyone I want to hunt with my daddy. I want he and I to share at least something before I leave for the coast guard and college
~Love Is A Gift, Don't Waste It~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users