• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:06 AM

Went fishing one last time in the boat this year over the weekend of Oct.6-7-8th. Caught a lot of fish, nothing real big-18 inch large mouth bass and a 26 inch northern pike- but the way I look at it, if they are big enough to bite then they are big enough to catch. All are returned to the water, maybe catch em again next year. Weather was very windy on Friday and Saturday, had a hard time getting launched, but was still fun. Fall colors were just a little past peak but were still beautiful. Now it's time to get ready for ice fishing! The pike pic is not the "big" one but does show the Fall colors. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:01 PM

Mudduck you had the right seat in the front! ;) Pretty cool fishing in the fall but snagging the leaves in the water always comes to mind. Thanks for sharing it.

Man those white caps would make you wear your rain gear from their spraying bath cuttin threw them. :ermm:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users