#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:22 PM

video test

I found this intersting and some simple science to explain their claim. Take it for what's worth, enjoy. :yes:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:43 PM

I agree with the friction of the fixed blade, but I would have liked to see the thest done on a angle shoot. I bet the Mechanical don't out penetrate the fixed.

MD

#3 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:35 PM

if I'm shooting Mecs...It'll be grim rippers...but the cut on contact of the G5';s I'm still sold on them.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#4 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 17 October 2006 - 04:28 PM

Very few people {if any} that I know. hunt with a 2 blade fixed broadhead. Most are shooting 3 or 4 blade fixed. With most bows, and with any good quality arrow and broadhead, penetration is determined by how deeply ones arrow is stuck into the ground on the opposite side the deer is shot on. Pass-thrus seem to be the rule- not the exception.

#5 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:00 PM

very interesting ,thanks mark.seems like a good mech broadhead!
Bill
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users