Who shoots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:15 PM

Well all i was just wanting to get this forum kicked off right. So my question is: What type of tournament action do you participate in? I shoot in spot shoots, and 3-D don't always do great but i have a great time out there. :lol:
Semper Fi

#2 Jerry Winland

Jerry Winland

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:37 PM

Terry,

I just finished my indoor league....I won first place in the scratch individual and we won 1st place in teams also...........

I averaged 297.5 for the league.......for indoor spots.......not bad......

Jerry

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 02 April 2006 - 06:45 PM

Indoor Spots... I may shoot 3D this year, but, honestly, with my work schedule I doubt it. :(

Jerry, did you get to try that release yet? :hmm:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 Jerry Winland

Jerry Winland

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:38 PM

Thanks Jer,

Yes I played with it for about 15 minutes before leagues on Wednesday night....I think it will take me some time to shoot back tension......but I like the release....
Thanks a lot again Jer........If there is anything I can do for you just let me know....
I will be a mod for archery if you like.........?????
21 Years experience......10+ years working on bows.......Owned my own small shop for a year until the big D.........Later.......

#5 Bowdoc Jim

Bowdoc Jim

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:59 AM

I shot indoors this year for the first time. We had a league that alternated spot 300 rounds with vegas 450 rounds by month. ie. November was spot 300 then Dec was Vegas 450 ect. The league was run by Dave Cousins and his wife Brenda. Nice to shoot with them on a regular basis Learned alot!!

I did ok finished 5th in Mens Freestyle outa 20 or something like that with my first 300 coming the 8th time I ever shot spots. :yes: Lucky more then skill there but hey I got it outa the way early.

I normally shoot 3D with about a 268 avg for MBR @ 45yards. also looking to get into field archery this summer as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users