So, how are we all liking IE7?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:10 PM

I'm not sold on Internet Explorer 7 yet... I just see an attempt to rip off all of the things that are really good about FireFox with this one. The bad news, security is still suspect, to say the least. I just had to fix the registry via recovery console yesterday on my desktop. Once back up and running, two things were funky... IE wouldn't run and Norton had a portion of it's monitoring disabled. Not sure which one let me down, but I kicked Norton to the curb (despite still having a year on my subscription) and I am just about to give IE the boot as well... If only it weren't for the websites that won't run on anything other than IE... :angry:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:04 PM

I have been running 7 for several months and there are problems. From security holes to just annoying bugs. But I do like it better than 6. :shifty: We'll see after a few months of the release version if they did more than add tabs.

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:49 AM

I am no techie when it comes to back door stuff but this does seem better than 6, so far.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users