2 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:47 PM

We've got two candidates running for Senate here in Missouri. Seems each one is trying to dig up the most dirt they can on the other and doing their level best to cloud the issues. What irritates me is that both are using VA benifites and health insurance as an issue and if you're a disabled Vet. it's obvious that both candidates are lieing through there teeth. Just once I'd like to hear a candidate say of their opponent, "Ya know, my oponent did a good job but I think I can do better and here is why and how. " Never gonna happen. :no: I'm at the point that the only vote I'll give is NONE OF THE ABOVE! :yes:

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:56 PM

We have one here in PA for US senate. Santorum vs Casey. Since this is for US senate it is on national news. It seems that all over the nation it is nothing but muck raking.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 FrankSr

FrankSr

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:12 PM

It seems that the Senate race is the dirtest next to the presidential race. The congressional race doesn't seem that cutthroat. Now the Atterney General and the State Treasurer are getting just as bad here in Ohio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users