2 replies to this topic

#1 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:22 AM

Well yesterday i get to work just as the shift was changing and about to start my shift when my warehouseman calls me to say hey .Do you know how to get a wild animal out of a trash can? I said well hold on i'll be right there ... Well as i was walking to the front of the store and looking out the window i notice Jack holding a tall clear plastic garbage bag in his hand at the bottom of this garbage bag was a grey leg and paw sticking out , well i busted out laughing jack looks at me like whats so funny , ...this kid had went to change the trash bags out front and pulled this bag out without knowing there was a coon sleeping in the bottom of it .. i nearly split a rib from laughing so hard.. needless to say jack was frozen in his tracks ....standing there holding this bag...i said you better sit it in the grass and walk away sure as he did it ran out of the bag and headed off in the oppisite direction .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Dennis, 04 November 2006 - 11:23 AM.

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#2 tomscheland

tomscheland

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:38 PM

dennis we have a family of coons that visit our trash dumpsters every evening at work(arby's restarunt) then they'll go over to buger kig which is next door and sample there food....
D.H.N.A.
N.R.A.

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:02 PM

Too funny Dennis.

Tom at least they like your offerings best.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users