No replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:50 PM

Okay first I know some of you think Mathews is an over rated bow line but I like them.

I was in the one proshop today to pick up some slugs for gun season and the guy behind the counter recognized me or the sign accross my forehead reading "sucker here". :lol:

Anyway they just got it in as a demo model only and shot it at 65# and my impression is it does not need limb silencer or vibration dampners added. No shock shooting a light arrow. The limbs are much thinner than their other bows. Smooth draw like the Switchback and about the same in the wall with no creep! It's noticeably lighter than the SB and the Outback. It has it's own personality like any bow but definitely a cousin to the LX, SB and OB. My first impression looking at it doesn't appear to be much change in the design of the solocam line. If you're in to a new bow this coming year this one I'd recommend trying out against the others. The list at the dealer was $750, went up $50 over last years models. But's $100 less than the website retail listed price.

If you shoot one I'd like to hear your opinion of the Drenalin.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 24 November 2006 - 09:54 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users