No replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:21 PM

I shot one several times today and was impressed- especially after I shot the Trykon and wasn't not impressed. It's full of the latest technology. All this technology really impairs comparing the bow to other new bows because the other manufacturer's are bare of these accessaries until you add them yourself. The following is mostly from Hoyt. :lol: http://www.hoyt.com/products/vectrix.tpl

The first time you hold the all-new Vectrix?, you?ll feel the difference. Shoot it, and you?ll be left speechless. ( Well I wasn't speechless) The 2nd generation, parallel limb Hoyt Vectrix, is a complete redesign of the already popular Trykon. (They did a great job to improve the Trykon) Our relentless engineering team spent thousands of hours researching, testing and improving every facet of the design and function of the bow. The new, lighter TEC riser is equipped with our innovative StealthShot? String Suppression System and two RizerShox. (This is STS system they have built in to this bow and it works fine.) These systems synergistically combine to completely silence and deaden the bow. The firepower behind the Vectrix is generated from the new, highly efficient and super smooth Vector Cam & 1/2. The effortless and steady draw cycle is incredibly smooth, but the hard-hitting speed that it creates leaves no doubt that this is a high-performance bow. For a shot like you?ve never experienced, shoot the Vectrix today.

33" axle to axle
7" brace
316 IBO rated fps

The nice thing about this bow it comes with all the sound control and vibration saving material already on it except the front stabilizer. It balances really nice in your open hand. The draw cycle is very smooth. And the release of an arrow with your eyes closed is quiet and almost no noticable kick or hand vibration.

Another pretty nice bow to consider this year if your out looking for a new bow this year.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 28 November 2006 - 09:26 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users