#1 WRBH

WRBH

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:hunting,trapping,fishing,camping and life in general

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:52 PM

Okay Ya'll, when you recieve your gift, please post it here. Is fun to see what everyone gets, Thanks

#2 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 18 December 2006 - 03:55 PM

I guess I'll do first. I got a gun cleaning kit that will clean almost any gun I ever own. It is in a beautiful wood box. Thanks RicF!! I didn't have a good cleaning kit before now. I really appreciate it Ric!

Picture:
Posted Image

Run
-Eric

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:18 PM

Wow Eric that is a great gift. Congratulations. I have mine but it is still in the package. I am trying to hold off till Christmas.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 RicF

RicF

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:57 PM

Phill

Thanks for the mittens and hat, I needed both.
Merry Christmas...

Ricf
PATIENCE - Kills Turkeys !!

Ric's Hunting Page

Posted Image

#5 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:10 PM

:eek: I can't believe that someone actually sent me a lure that I don't, er didn't
own.That Mr. Big is going to work with me tonight. I was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
when I saw that roll of duct tape. The Timmies gift certificates will be definately returned to the store,............................... in exchange for doughnuts. :lol: Congrats on the program that you are running for the handicapped kids. Thanks Geoff. Have a merry merry and the best to all in the new year.

#6 doog3

doog3

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:49 PM

recieved my gift and all I can say is wow it is so beauitful patty ty I love it i recieved a picture taken with deer in the background and the moon rising in the background and the card is very beautiful too thank you guys

#7 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 08:51 PM

Oh got my gift! Causing me grief though, have to remodel the 5th cause I got me a real cute and beautiful minature mantle clock and I got no fireplace mantel in the fifth but the wife already has a spot picked out I think. Thanks Fred (redgreen) awesome, the wife and I just love it! Merry Christmas to you and your wife! Take care and God Bless,
Patsy and Woody
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#8 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 02:32 PM

Just recieved my gift from Tina. I got a very nice stainless steal tool set. Thanks Tina. I needed one of them fancy pliers for work.

Steve

#9 GP@AZ

GP@AZ

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:45 AM

Paul Thank you very much. The turkey fan tail display is very nice, you are talented. I have just the tail for it. The cleaning kit will also come it very handy. I didn't have anything for my smoke pole yet. Thanks so much.
Merry Christmas to ALL :D :D :D

#10 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 09:02 AM

You are welcome GP and now I am in the process of relieving my present from its plain brown wrappings. There it is free of those trappings. It is a box, no the box is just holding the present. More tape here. Ok the tape is cut. Ooh there is something gray inside but it is not a squirrel Lol. Ooh look it is gray cloth. Aah it is a Tshirt with a huge whitetail buck jumping over a sign that says Cabelas Grand Opening Lavista Nebraska 2006. Wait a minute there is something else in the box. OOOOh it is not one but two vhs tapes entitled Drury outdoors Longbeard madness wow 30 hunts to keep the old appetite whetted till I can get out there myself. Thank you my friend Steve although not gold frankensense or myhrr it is a gift from a wise man. Thanks again.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#11 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 01:03 PM

You are welcome Paul. I love sitting and watching them also but the wife hates it when I practice my calls along with the vids. :rofl:

Steve

#12 tomscheland

tomscheland

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:58 PM

there is a santa, i had a box sitting on my proch this morning when i got home from hunting around 10:00. It was from a santa's helper named eric(run'ngun)thanks for the honey roasted nuts,the locks and the flashlight they will be put to great use....thanks for helping santa this year...
D.H.N.A.
N.R.A.

#13 rbduck

rbduck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:32 PM

I recieved my gift last week but managed to hold on till Christmas Day to open the package. First of all, Doog, thankyou very much for the gift. Folks, I got a real nice sharpening stone for my knives(great for my backpack) and a box of slowcooker spices. I love to cook so they will come in real handy. Once again, thanks Doog. Best of the season to you.

Ron :D
Quail is the virgin
Duck is the mature woman
.....Iron Chef

#14 doog3

doog3

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:45 PM

your welcome rbduck hope you had a wonderful christmas and all the best in the new yr for you

#15 Geoff / TBow

Geoff / TBow

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 03:16 PM

Ain't received nuttin' yet! My only hope is that it takes a Toyota Tacoma 4X4 a heap longer to ship than a pair of socks or the like!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey! A man can dream can't he???? ;) :lol:

Geoff / TBow
Every day you`re fortunate enough to wake up breathing, is cause for celebration!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users