Brace height: 7 1/8?
Draw weight: 50-60-70
Draw length: 25?-30?
Axle to axle: 33 ??
Mass weight: 4.2 lbs.
Speed modules IBO: 321-329 fps
Adjustable letoff- 65%-80%
Kinetic energy: 81.6 fps
I shot it at 68 lbs. with SIMS double limb saves vibration added to it and a Bowtech stabilizer wildthing, plus the factory vibration equipment.
This is a quiet and fast shooting bow. This is a typical Bowtech draw for a two-cam that loads up in the front of the draw and a heavy drop into the valley or letoff. The weight of the bow feels remarkably heavier than it?s targeted 4.2 lbs. Feels well balanced in your hand and does not vibrate or very little hand shock from the shot of 390 grain arrow (that?s what the owner of the bow shop said it was).
He also said he hasn?t sold any yet. They also sell Hoyt and the Diamond by Bowtech line and I shot the Diamond Black Ice. The Hoyt were selling much better than the Bowtech this year.
Because of the weight this bow just feels bulky and heavy to me for some reason and especially compared to the other bows I?ve tried this past month. My humble opinion it is a great bow and some great new technology. I?d shoot it several times maybe 20 times or more before buying it if you?re out looking for a new bow in 2007.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users