Diamond?s Black Ice Bow

Brace height: 7 ? ?
Draw weight: 50-60-70
Draw length: 26?-30?
Axle to axle: 31 ? ?
Mass weight: 3.6 lbs.
Speed modules IBO: 309-317 fps
Adjustable letoff- 65%-80%
From their web site best describes the design aspects of this bow.
?Our version utilizes highly efficient 12?, 53-degree beyond-parallel limbs and optimized center cam mass placement. A system gem that transfers an advanced percentage of stored energy to the arrow with absolute minimal hand shock and noise. The new Black Ice 4? Pinnacle cam delivers unsurpassed smoothness. The redesigned modules have been extended, presenting the archer with the luxury of a tunable valley. A slender, two-piece grip, machined shelf trough and thumb groove, and repositioning of the arrow rest holes, combine to close the distance between your hand and the arrow. The result is reduced vertical torque, additional stability, and increased accuracy.?
I shot it at 70 lbs. with a 390-grain arrow. The handle is small but fits well. The draw feels very smooth from the beginning and builds nicely through to the letoff. It?s a single cam bow technology and it feels easy to hold at full draw at 80% letoff. Just a little creep action at full draw from 3 arrows shot. It had the Bowtech factory vibration dampening stuff on it and it had very little noise. Vibration or hand shock was almost noticeable if none at all. For a short axle bow it feels bigger but I personally like the lighter feel at 3.6 lbs.. Personally I?d compare this the other bows I?ve shot to be in the same ball park in feel and quality. All have been very nice shooting bows. :yes:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users