• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RobertR

RobertR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:51 PM

Well I'm jumping off the deep end again :lol: anyway I am going to try a peep sight with a verifier to maybe help clear my pins up with my aging vission.
I know that some target archers use something similar.
Has anyone tried a peep sight with a verifier and if so, did you like it.

You can check out the product I'm trying out. Verifier Man have I spent a lot of $ trying different things out, well here I go again :no: :yes:
Posted Image
I'M NOT AFRAID OF COMMITMENT I'VE BEEN HUNTING AND FISHING MY WHOLE LIFE!
Montana Hunting Discovering Montana

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:25 PM

Haven't tried it but sounds like a pretty good idea. If it helps it's a good investment im my opinion. :yes:

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 09:51 PM

I looked into it cause I need readers for close up and my pins are blurred too. The one thing someone in the archery shop told me is the verifer has different lenses and to check all them out before buying one. They make a tester to see if you need a certain one. The other thing is the weight is fairly heavy compared to other peeps and it will change the speed of your string and your IP so you'll be adjusting your sight pins. :mellow:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 RobertR

RobertR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 06:23 AM

Rowdy I knew that about the different lenses and the focal length before I decided to look into the verifier. Your right it adds a few extra grains.
Posted Image
I'M NOT AFRAID OF COMMITMENT I'VE BEEN HUNTING AND FISHING MY WHOLE LIFE!
Montana Hunting Discovering Montana

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 08:42 AM

RobertR let me know what you think if and when you get some new eyes installed :yes: :lol: I'm probably not far behind you.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#6 pointman

pointman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

I just read your post about the peep verifier and was wondering if it is for me. I am a 70 year old man who wears glasses and new to archery. I can see my pins thru my peep but the deer target is fuzzy. Was wondering if the verifier was the answer to my problem. Thanks for any help.

#7 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

I just read your post about the peep verifier and was wondering if it is for me. I am a 70 year old man who wears glasses and new to archery. I can see my pins thru my peep but the deer target is fuzzy. Was wondering if the verifier was the answer to my problem. Thanks for any help.

I doubt it. These verifiers work like reading glasses. They'll improve seeing detail up close (ie. your pins) but they probably won't help you seeing the target clearer.

The best thing would be a bow mounted scope but those aren't legal in a lot of places.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users