26 replies to this topic

#1 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 05:21 PM

So what was in your Christmas stocking this year?

I got a couple a shirts, new sling for the rifle and Momma bought me a new camera. :D

#2 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

Christmas was great, as usual. I enjoy the holidays and watching the kids get excited--I just don't get excited about presents..

Well maybe--okay alittle

Posted Image

My wife surprised me with a new addition to the trophyroom..

Fatty ;)

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:50 PM

Well I got in addition to my t-shirt and videos, an air freshner for my truck (from my 5 yr old granddaughter something she picked out herself), a screw driver set, a gift cert to Harbor Freight, gift cert to my favorite sporting goods store, and a quilted lined heavy shirt/jacket. Had a ball watching the grandkids unwrapping their too numerous gifts to mention. Yep had a good Christmas.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 tomscheland

tomscheland

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:06 PM

Got to spend the day celebrating a birthday with a very special person. he gave me a gift tho and i recieved it many years ago...yes Jesus is his name....he gave the gift of everlasting life thru his father God.... then i got a set of ramps so i coulld load my 4-wheeler into my truck, from a nother very special person named Norm, then i got a big jar of hony roasted nut from eric(run'ngun) a set of locks to lock up my gun cases with and and super flashlight to light up my paths...then i got a big country ham from someone named santa, and that was all that was on the box....so santa does live...went and spent the evening with my mom and dad so all in all had a great and super day....
D.H.N.A.
N.R.A.

#5 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:15 PM

Well Jack I got nothing to unwrap today because my gifts will be arriving soon.

1st----- My new computer should be here this week sometime. B)

2nd---- My new chainsaw will get ordered as soon as I get my new puter. :D

Edited by Eric, 25 December 2006 - 08:15 PM.

AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#6 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:41 PM

I got to answer fone calls from the rr all morning and then go to work for a while.

Merry Christmas.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#7 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:46 PM

A new Rapala eletric fillet knife.......And computer chair... :yes:
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#8 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:46 PM

I got a few shirts from my sisters even though I'm not a big clothes guy, and 12 volt cordless drill, socket set, a book on how to build different bird houses, and a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese( I love that stuff), and a huge feast tonight courtesy of my Grandma :)-
-Eric

#9 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:12 AM

Got my Christmas Gift tonight :) Spent the afternoon/evening with Kids ,grand kids and friends !!!!! The best gift we did get tonight was my Daughter and Granddaughter Singing for us, it was awesome [no paper to rip ] besides they made me sing [ohnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]yep it was purdy bad. My singing that is but we did have an awesome time, best Christmas ever with family and friends. Wish you all could have been here and sharing the old jolly and praising the Lord and giving thanks to friends and family. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas with friends and family!

Edited by Woody, 26 December 2006 - 12:15 AM.

Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#10 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:15 AM

lets see...
new shirt, some home made toffee, a very cool skinning knife, a gerber multi tool and I was told a new digital camera is being ordered for me :)

best of all was the calls from friends and family :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#11 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 05:03 AM

Knife, Blue jeans, Trac phone, gift cert. for ######'s, a couple magazines......and a litte bit of fussing when it seemed the appropriate time to mention that I want to start planning a fall hunt out west :whistle:
....the best gift was going to Christmas eve sevice and spending the day with my wife, kids, & grandaughters.....and the traditional candlelight feast my wife prepares....Baked steak, glazed carrots, baked corn, wildrice/mushroom casserole, apple/cinnamon & orange/ cranberry breads, sparkling grape juice....the thickess chocolate cake with chocolate creamcheese icing that I've ever tasted...Twice! :P

Edited by Phil, 26 December 2006 - 05:11 AM.

Posted Image

#12 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 05:50 AM

Well,
lets see...i got a mossey oak sweatshirt, mossey oak long sleeve tshirt my boot blankets and later i get to order a new climbing tree stand ...had a great time with debbie and my son evan next weekend i get to see my granddaughter for the first time. i can't wait...

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#13 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 08:45 AM

Shirts, jeans, dive knife, Ghilli suit :lol: , and chocolate covered raisins. Had a spent the eve with my Italian in-laws as we do ever year for the past 35 years with their traditional seafood dinner. Then go home with my sons and my wife and open gifts at midnight. Then on Christmas day I have my family over for turkey dinner with all the stuffings. Overwhelming fun. ;)
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#14 Geoff / TBow

Geoff / TBow

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:16 AM

Time spent with family on christmas eve, numero uno! We always get together to open our gifts on christmas eve. I get to see the smiles on the faces of my kids and grandkids when they open the gifts that I've so painstakingly picked out for them. What I did do before we opened our gifts this year, was impress upon everyone of my kids and grandkids, the need to give acknowledgement and appreciation to both my wife's mother and my mother. As people get older, they tend to loose their sense of value or worth, and I wanted to make their holiday one of recognition. I wanted them to know that their lives are both needed and appreciated. Too often we tend to forget our seniors, but I needed them to know we care. My kids, god bless'em, were just great. I couldn't have been more proud of them.

Oh ya, BTW, I got a set of Bushnell 8X42 binocs, a gun sling for my new smoke pole (that I got a month ago), a new pair of Oakley shades, and some new socks and underwear (the two latter items seems to have become annual gifts).

Almost forgot, I gave my son a set of Ridgid corless 24 volt power tools. I let him mistakingly think that they were all for him. Needless to say, I think I know whose tools we'll be taking moose hunting with us next year to help put up the camp! He He He!

Geoff / TBow
Every day you`re fortunate enough to wake up breathing, is cause for celebration!

#15 Ironranger

Ironranger

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:06 PM

My girlfriend and I talked about it this fall and decided not to buy anything for each other as I said all I wanted was right with me already. We got presents for her kids and the grandson. I did give her one present though that she is wearing on her finger!! The best gift of all for me was being able to be Santa again this year for the kids and let's just say Santa was very jolly thanx to a little nip or two off the jug!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Ironranger, 26 December 2006 - 05:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users