26 replies to this topic

#16 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:40 PM

A boxed set of 3 Remington pocket knives in a display case. I carve canes and walking sticks and can never have enough knives. ;)

#17 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

Melody got me a guided elk hunt with my twin brother for next fall. Am I blessed or what?
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#18 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:30 PM

Hope that guide doesn't have rabbit ears!

#19 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:40 PM

:evil:

#20 Ironranger

Ironranger

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:27 PM

Good going Larry!! We'll be looking for those pix next fall!!

#21 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:36 PM

Melody got me a guided elk hunt with my twin brother for next fall. Am I blessed or what?

Larry - Melody set a new higher Santa standard. She wins my vote! If I were You - you could have picked me off the floor if my wife would do that and I wouldn't put it past her either. Pics are a must do, or better yet :idea: hire Bruce as your videographer for the hunt. Bet it would make Memories in the Field forever for you guys.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 27 December 2006 - 07:56 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#22 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:00 PM

ok larry is it a colorado elk hunt or an Az elk hunt?
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#23 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:23 PM

The wife and I went to the daughters house for Christmas this year. My sister came over and we all ate and watched the kids play with more toys then I've seen in a long time. We had a great dinner as well. Then the wife and I came home to relax from all the goings on and spent the rest of the evening enjoying each others company.

MD

#24 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:08 AM

McBruce: it's a Colorado hunt - unit 59 up near Victor with Cougar Canyon Outfitters. The guy's specialty is horseback lion hunts with dogs but pays the bills with elk and muley hunts in the fall. He is the outfitter and guide we have used for the past 3 years doing the DOW youth elk hunts in December. So you bringing you camera? ^_^

#25 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 02:55 PM

Got a shirt that says, "Hunt 'till The Freezer's Full" - gotta love that.

Got a picture viewer for my desk and I've spent all day croping my favorite hunting photos to 16:9 and loading them - it's awesome!

Mostly I really enjoyed being with the families and watching Casey open his stuff...sitting, drinking coffee, listening to Christmas Music and watching my young one is what it's about. Oh, watched Marilyn light up with the new jewlery she wasn't expecting was pretty cool too.

Day after Christmas - Reality check - truck broke down and spent the entire morning working on it. Sigh.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#26 woodys_daughter01

woodys_daughter01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:59 PM

Got my Christmas Gift tonight? :)? Spent the afternoon/evening with Kids ,grand kids and friends !!!!! The best gift we did get tonight was my Daughter and Granddaughter Singing for us, it was awesome [no paper to rip ] besides they made me sing [ohnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]yep it was purdy bad. My singing that is but we did have an awesome time, best Christmas ever with family and friends. Wish you all could have been here and sharing the old jolly and praising the Lord and giving thanks to friends and family. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas with friends and family!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can attest to the singing part!! Oh, Dad it wasn't that bad...sorry for knocking you off-key there.

:rofl:

It was good to be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dinner was awesome I loved the new turkey cooking method.

Edited by woodys_daughter01, 29 December 2006 - 08:02 PM.

Dream, Strive, Drive

Sometimes I wonder, why is that Frisbee getting bigger? Then it hits me.

#27 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:47 PM

I got a LUMP of Coal :'( :'( :'(

MD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users