17 replies to this topic

#16 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:38 PM

Whip, what does an out of state tag run? I never thought of pronghorn in Nebraska. My son and I might could swing that. :yes:

#17 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:34 PM

Give me holler if you want to hunt speed goats in NE, I can steer you in the right direction. It is $132.00 for a non-res archery tag, and you do not need a regular licence to hunt big game if you are a nonresident. Like I said, way cheaper in NE. Average mature goats are 16'', and I see quite a few every year that could make B&C. We are kindof underestimated when it comes to the quality of our antelope hunting. As Huck would say, we're a sleeper state. But like Marty said, Wyoming has way more goats, and if he is near the red desert, they are huge.

Edited by Whip, 17 January 2007 - 01:32 AM.

Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

#18 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:20 PM

Whip after I get this one under my belt I'll be talking with you for 2008. :yes:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users