• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 30 December 2006 - 08:48 PM

Today we went fishing again, Dan,Andy, and Dan's girlfriend Shannon. Weather was warm-35 degrees to start in the morning, 41 by afternoon. This has been a crazy weather year, ice fishing when its almost warm enough for shorts, 41 degrees on December 30th and to top it off, it started to rain, yes rain, on us. Caught quite a few, Dan gets to clean em tonight. Here is a pic of Shannon with the first fish of the day. Posted Image

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:18 PM

Wow now that is beautiful. The fish ain't bad either. Lol. At least you have had cold enough weather to solidify your water. We have only had a couple of days of any kind of cold weather so far this winter. I am not complaining too much as my woodshed contents are not disappearing too fast.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 11:39 PM

Ice fishing? the only Ice I've seen here in eastern pa is some skim ice on my puddle oops I mean pond in my yard. it lasted a few days then melted.

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:49 PM

Yeah Jeff no ice here either but she sure looks proud of the catch and fresh pike is making my mouth water. ^_^
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users