I would like to ask...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:03 PM

I would like to ask prayers of all who will in light of my most recent medical information.

Thank You & God Bless

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:24 AM

Lifting this to the Lord right now Jeremiah. Praying that God will heal in miraculous ways. :pray:
Posted Image

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 07:43 AM

Of course I will pray for you. I will also be praying that he will reveal his will for your life. For some reason a single thought keeps poking through. "Let go and Let God".
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:05 AM

You have mine Jer. :pray: :pray: :pray: May you have some healing soon.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#5 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:22 AM

:pray: One of the problems with living in a fallen world are these mortal and frail bodies of ours. The Lord won't give us more than we can bear so we're praying for strength, courage and a closer walk with Him during this time of trial in your life Jeremiah. Lean on Him and He will hold you up.

I don't share this with too many folks but here goes. My dad had very bad R. Arthritis the last 20 years of his life. Yes, he spent those 20 years in a lot of pain but he didn't give in to it. He could have become morose and withdrawn, but instead he kept a big smile and a sense of humour right to the end of his life. It was that living testimony that got Melody and I both to thinking, "What is it about Dad that makes him different? Where does this amazing strength come from?" The answer, of course, was his walk with Jesus. That was the turning point in our lives where we began to seek what my Dad had and eventually gave our lives to the Lord. Even our pain, our infirmities, the very sicknesses and illnesses that inflict us can be used as a testimony to our faith and where our strength comes from. I'm not trying to be depressing or anything, just trying to let you know that God is not going to leave you because of a failing body and He can use you no matter what your place in this life. Hang in there buddy, you got a new sport model body waiting on you. (decades and decades decades from now! :yes: )
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#6 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:26 AM

Prayers sent Jeremiah! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Posted Image

#7 mzlloader

mzlloader

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 11:13 AM

jer

Buddy you have been in mine and sherris prayers for awhile now, and we will keep sending them up for ya,

R L and Sherri
Trophy Hunting: Its not about the Size of the Trophy, But the Memories and Experince Of the Hunt That count, SCOUTS OUT,

www.arizonaoutfitter.com

#8 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

Right on Larry. Praying for you still Jer.

Steve

#9 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:19 PM

You got it Jer

Fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#10 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

You were always there for me, how could I not be for you? Prayers on the way bud. :pray:

Edited by Spirithawk, 10 January 2007 - 04:43 PM.

#11 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:54 PM

Hey Jer, Last time you were looking for some stuff, I sent ya a furry hat that was too small for ya! This time I can send ya something that will fit! Prayers to ya my friend and here is hopeing for a speedy recovery!
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users