• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:28 PM

Just put the new Cobra Sidewinder LX on my bow. I love this site. Pins are super bright, Microadjustments are extremely simple compared to other sites I've used. The dovetail was a major selling point for me. It can be moved closer or farther away from your eye to suit your liking. Also being able to take the site off the bow for travel is a plus. Does anyone know if Cobra makes extra pins that will fit this model?
Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:32 PM

Quite often Tru-Glo pins fit almost every site out there. The reason is they make fiber optic pins for almost every site manufacturer out there.

Walmart tends to clearance their bow stuff shortly after bow season goes out. You might be able to pick up spares by buying a whole extra site cheaper than buying individual pins one at a time.

Also if those pins fit, the Tru-Glo tritium pin which is very good will also fit. ;)
Posted Image

#3 sticknstring

sticknstring

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:43 PM

I had them before I started using extreme. The only catch with them is, with wear it may develop some play in the fiber optic "drum/coil", causing them to "rattle" rather loud. . You can unscew the top and "stuff " it with tissue will usually take care of it. Only reason why I changed over is they were too bright at night-causing alot of glare(Ihunt hogs at night).

#4 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:42 PM

Thanks for the advce fellas. :)
Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users