#1 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:27 PM

I was on the mossberg site and they just same out with a new product. It's called a Jic (Just in case). It comes with a model 500 shotgun, survival equipment like matches and first aid stuff all in a waterproof tube. I think it would be proabably one of the best products to have when hiking or hunting in bear country even through I'd want to change out the pistol grip to a regular stock if I were going in to grizzly bear country. I think you would be ten times more accuate with a regular stock actaully aiming than shoting from the hip with the pistol grip. I just wanted to shre this pretty neat product. No I wasn't paid by Mossberg to advertise :lol:

Here is a link
Mossberg JIC

Run
-Eric

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:17 AM

Run thanks for the info. The most important thing in bear country is not to be laden down with so much stuff that you cannot outrun your comrads. :lol:
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:43 AM

That Mossberg package to me looks more like a home defense package for when the crooks come callin. You can wheel that pistol grip around in tight quarters better than a full stock. I have some friends that have them in their homes ready to do battle.

They first put them in their homes shortly be the scare of Y2K computer cash in 2000. :lol: Along with alot of can goods and water stock piled. :wacko: If you ask me.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 09 January 2007 - 08:44 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

Well gee Run. Tell Mossberg you're still waiting on your check. :lol: Thanks for the info bud. :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users