• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:00 PM

Mine came from so much time looking at Model 54 Winchesters and seeing old signs and ads in OL since I was a kid for 'Silvertip' ammo. Loved the big grizzlers in the old ads. Plus my sis says I am like a bear, big and clumsy acting. (She aint wrong.) So I thot 'Silvertip' was an appropriate chat handle for here, RT, and Huntingnet. I still buy a box or three of Silvertip ammo every payday, but I rarely shoot it up any more. And I still have boxes and boxes of the old 220gr Silvertip bullets to reload.

My nickname really tho is Sven(Swen) since I grew up in the 50's with Swedish speaking grand parents and great grandparents(who were immigrants from Katrinholm area). When I was in Ga for ten yras all they called me was Sven. Family still calls me that some.

So that is it. ;)
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#32 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 05:53 PM

Well mine is pretty simple to. The first initial of my name and the last part of my name which my brother-in-laws have called me for 30 yrs. Schneid. Then I got the 73 from the year I graduated.

Steve

#33 Rage N Retard

Rage N Retard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:01 PM

I went to anger management classes years ago & introduced myself as the rage n retard thats a name my brother & buddies gave me awhile back cause i was known to have a little bit of a temper. :lol: I'm all grown up now with a family & the rowdy partying,fighting days are long gone. Now i give handshakes & hugs instead of left & rights. :hug: :spar2:
AFTER FULLDRAW IT'S ALL OVER EXCEPT THE BLEEDING!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users