7 replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:23 PM

I've joined the fun once more to go fishing and black bear hunting again this spring in Sask. Canada. Anyone else going bear'n down this year?
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:28 PM

ME ME ME ME ME

but you know where I'm going LOL
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:53 PM

Posted: Jan 24 2007, 03:28 PM 

ME ME ME ME ME

but you know where I'm going LOL

Is it June yet???
:bigthumb:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:03 PM

I usually run into a few in the spring while hunting shed antlers. I will have a tag in my pocket, but I do not think I will get a permit for a baitsite this spring..

Fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#5 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:12 PM

:D yes , i am going spring bear hunting only it is for ,exotics,rams and hogs.... :P , mark, i wish you much success with minimal blackflies :doh:

Bill
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:06 PM

? yes , i am going spring bear hunting only it is for ,exotics,rams and hogs....? , mark, i wish you much success with minimal blackflies?

Bill

Thanks Bill - shoot a trophy at Bare E and take the pics for us! :yes:
Did I ever tell you I hate black flies - well I do - I reaallllly do - I've been in the worst of them before in Ontario a couple years back- heck any biting bugs you can have them - alll. :angry:

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 29 January 2007 - 03:57 PM.

#7 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:12 PM

My spring first spring hunt in canada....every warned me about black flies. I took deep woods off/ strongest deet I could lay my hands on ...got there and wasn't a black fly to be found. hundreds of thousands of dragon flies ...but no black flies. turns out we got there just days after the dragon fly hatch. ...dragon flys apparently eat black flies and other nasty bugs.
was really cool in the boat going across the water and all these dragon flies all around. :) but no black flies. :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#8 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:34 AM

Dragon Flies seem to be a good friend to the hunter, black flies and mosquitos fall prey to em..

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users