#1 MN BP HUNTER

MN BP HUNTER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:29 PM

HAY GUYS WHATS UP I SEE THAT NOBODY HAS BEEN ON THE INTERNET
OR ATLEAST HERE :huh: I WANTED TO TELL EVERYBODY THE MOOSE MILK THAT
CAYUGAD HAS THE RECEIPE FOR I USED THAT STUFF ON ALL MY GUNS WOW DOES THAT STUFF WORK NOT ONLY FOR PACHES BUT FOR CLEANING
TALK ABOUT A MIRROR FINNISH .
SO HOW DID EVRYBODY DO DEER HUNTTING ?????????????????
B)

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

I got a doe in our October any frontloader type doe season. I used my Knight bighorn to get a freezer filling doe. She was big when I started to drag her and 2 hours later when I reached my truck I would have sworn it was a cow elk.

I did get a running shot at a doe in our Late flintlock season but all I did was put the group into a higher gear than I thought they had. The weather was for the most part against us this particular season. No snow, temps rather warm (40s and 50s), and rain, lots of rain. The deer were all holed up in the really thick stuff or too near buildings to hunt them.

Of course the wet stuff wreaks havoc with keeping a flintlock dry enough to shoot.

I have not heard of cleaning your musket with moose milk. I have only heard of using it as a patch lube.

Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 24 January 2007 - 08:03 PM.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 MN BP HUNTER

MN BP HUNTER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

PA.R.R.
YA I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE HAULING A DEER OUT OF THE WOODS
YOU WOULD SWEAR IT WAS A BLACK ANGUS BY THE TIME YOU GET IT TO THE TRUCK / :blink: / IT WAS STRANGE HERE ONE DAY WARM THE NEXT COLD
THE DEER DIDNT KNOW WETHER LAY DOWN OR MOVE . BUT WE HAD FUN :yes:
THE OPENING MORNING MY HUNTTING PARTNER GOT A NICE DOE
I SAW 3 SMALL BAMBIS THAT STILL HAD MILK ON THERE LIPS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SMALL BLACK LAB ./ OH YA
ASK CAYUGAD ABOUT MOOSE MILK :yes: GOOD STUFF

#4 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

Since I started using moosemilk as a patch lube, it is all I shoot now. I do not use the moosemilk for a cleaner or anything like that but if it works for you.. excellent.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users