3 replies to this topic

#1 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:09 PM

Just got back from my first shoot of the year. I was unable to attend the opener last weekend, but did shoot the indoor brush shoot today. I shot 294/300 and hit the 11pt bonus for 305 - that was good enough for first place in the bowhunter open class!

Only five of all classes hit the bonus (a half-dollar sized hole in a steel target in the shape of a deer's posterior; guess where the hole was :no: ). The best part was I outshot my neighbor and tournament buddy, so he was forced to make THE WALK OF SHAME!!! The butt-ugly trophy is back where it belongs - in the garage. Momma won't let me bring it in the house :'( .

Casey was at the IU - Michigan game and therefore did not shoot.

Anyway, the season is off to a great start. Now if I can just get my new target bow here and all set up.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:21 PM

:lol: I recall last year when you had to make the walk of shame and as I read your post I thought someone was going to have to " Make the Walk". That is so cool to have a competition with a friend that involves a bit of foolishness.

Oh by the way good shooting.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:05 AM

Great job buddy!

Fatty

Edited by bonecollector34, 31 January 2007 - 11:06 AM.

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#4 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:10 PM

Thanks guys.

Hey, if you want to see the pics or watch the "clank" video:

Pictures and Video

The video is the club president clanking one off the steele target :lol:
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users