3 replies to this topic

#1 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

I bought a 25" Easton - the one you mentioned Jer - with weights, and an Easton 9" V-bar rod without weights on E-bay shipped for a couple clicks over a hundred bucks. They're both NIB. He also threw in "two smaller easton rods...don't know what they are" - He said there are no markings on them so I don't have a clue what those are until they get here.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:53 PM

I bought a 25" Easton - the one you mentioned Jer - with weights, and an Easton 9" V-bar rod without weights on E-bay shipped for a couple clicks over a hundred bucks. They're both NIB. He also threw in "two smaller easton rods...don't know what they are" - He said there are no markings on them so I don't have a clue what those are until they get here.

Probably V-bar extenders. Post up some pics and I can probably tell you. The price sounds fine to me.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

Just closed on a Carter Chocolate Addiction for $80 and I think I've got a like new Shrewd low heel for $35.

Man, I got it Bad!!!
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:02 PM

Now you're talking my language!

I'm on Carter's shooting staff this year and I went with the new Chocolate Lite to start. I really like it so far. (I think my scores were higher with a hinged back tension release. But, I've only been able to shoot the Choc-Lite twice due to my recent issues.) Oh, and Shrewd or off the riser for me too. You been taking notes? :lol:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users