Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:54 PM
Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:06 PM
Queen of the Great White North and Woody
Rolling Castle Blog
Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:09 AM
Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:31 AM
new puter, updated java, sat internet ( so its not slow dial up speeds )
don't know...have tried the last couple of nights to get it and can't.
will keep trying :)
Live what you believe
Believe what you live
Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:43 AM
Its generally recommend clearing your browser's cache and/or restarting your computer to ensure that you're chat room isn't loading because of cache instability. I'm guessing this has already been tried.
Using IE 6 or 7, you may need to disable the Microsoft Virtual Machine.
1. Select 'Tools' from the Command Bar/Menu bar in IE
2. Select 'Internet Options'
3. Select the 'Advanced' Tab
4. Ensure that a checkmark is next to 'USE JRE 1.5.x_xx for (requires restart)'
5. Ensure that all options under Microsoft VM are unchecked
6. Click the OK button and confirm your changes
7. Shutdown all open instances of your web browser and restart.
After doing this, if the problem persists, uninstall Java, restart your computer, then visit Java
The above process will ensure that you're using the latest version of Java and that no other versions are conflicting.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users