• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Trucks and driving goat trails, Hunting, Fishing. Prospecting/gold panning

Posted 18 February 2007 - 02:15 AM

For all of you who have been getting jokes and suchlike from me, I am unable to access either of my Hotmail accounts. When I try to log in I get a message that I can't log in from this station. I have no idea what has happened and an not computer wise enough to figure it out!
In the meantime I am able to use Outlook Express, BUT, I don't have access to my contacts list. I will get it fixed eventually but for now you all get a holiday from me! :lol: Fred
Quondo Omni Flunkus Moritati

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:16 AM

derF could it be an issue with over use? LOL just picking, but i hope you get it figured out soon. Maybe look at your IE settings and see if that could be the root of the problem,
Semper Fi

#3 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:25 AM

There is a new hotmail out now, Fred. Try downloading that and see if it solves your problem. Also, run spybot and adaware. I'll bet that your puter is clogged up with cookies and spyware real bad. I did a buddies system for him when this same thing happened, and he had almost 400 spyware and 170+ cookies in there. He also had 3 hackers in his system. He was a bad boy! :lol:

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:21 AM

Hope you're able to get it straightened out bud. I'm not going anywhere, so I'll be here when you do. Take good care of yourself bud.

#5 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Trucks and driving goat trails, Hunting, Fishing. Prospecting/gold panning

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:12 PM

Thanks guys. There is definitely something amiss in this infernal machine. I used to have Zone Alarm but when the computer got reloaded a couple of weeks ago it went missing along with my Favorites list. :pctoss: This is about the level of my frustration at the moment!
Neat new Smilies though! :lol: Fred

#6 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:32 PM

Good to see you Fred

Fat Marty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#7 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:47 PM

There is a new hotmail out now, Fred. Try downloading that and see if it solves your problem. Also, run spybot and adaware. I'll bet that your puter is clogged up with cookies and spyware real bad. I did a buddies system for him when this same thing happened, and he had almost 400 spyware and 170+ cookies in there. He also had 3 hackers in his system. He was a bad boy! :lol:

I just tried Adaware and it didn't find anything, I will try Spybot next.
Hi Marty! :D Fred

#8 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:49 PM

dREf , I miss you Buddy!!!

Come by more often Dude.
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#9 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:56 PM

I keep sending you jokes Charles but many of them come back as undeliverable.
Anyhow, I just tried Spybot which on the outside looks almost exactly like Adaware but it didn't find anything either.
I guess I will have to take this POS in again and next time make sure things are done the way I want. Fred

#10 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 02:41 PM

Try cleaning the cache on your browser and make sure it allows cookies.
Posted Image

#11 diehlrod

diehlrod

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:06 PM

Hey Fred. I appreciate all the jokes. Helped lighten the mood while I was gone. Hopefully things get fixed with your box of endless grief soon.

#12 QueenNorth

QueenNorth

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:06 AM

Hey Fred, you must have got things sorted out, we received email from you today! Sure hope all issues have been solved.
Posted Image
Queen of the Great White North and Woody
Rolling Castle Blog

#13 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 08:34 AM

Fred it's great to have you around. Share those jokes with our humor section if you can
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users