#1 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:04 PM

Somebody pinch me, I can't believe it.

The club 3d shoot Saturday enjoyed about 5 inches of snow on the ground and more snow falling. I thought for sure that would hurt attendance and shooting, but I actually hit on my average - 287/300 and that was good enough to win it! This club doesn't count spots, so 300 is the best you can do.

I actually had a 292 with two targets to go and just missed the baseball sized vitals on a small non-strutting turkey 30 yards downhill that dropped me 5 points. Usually it takes (in good weather) at least a 296 or better to place in the hunter class at our club, but not yesterday - 287 won it and that somebody was me.

I can't believe it. Last year I didn't win a single event, but I'm two for two this year - Holy Cow, I think I'm gonna buy my first lottery ticket.

I must say, shooting in the snow and snow falling was a really cool (no pun) deal. Everyone really enjoyed it.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#2 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:25 PM

:clap: Way to go! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users