Ameristep Chair Blind

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Chrud

Chrud

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors, racing and sports.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:27 PM

It looks like a really nice setup. I've seen one at Gander Mountain a couple times and it looks nice. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't seem to have any windows to shoot side to side, only in front. Unless the mesh is removable. That is about the only reason I'm going to stick with the "Outhouse" blind rather than buy the "Chair Blind".

Just a suggestion for you. I'm guessing it came with some ground stakes, probably about 6" and look sort of like and "L". If so, my suggestion is to go to Wal-Mart and get some 10" tent stakes. I had both my Brickhouse and Outhouse blinds ripped right out of the ground on windy days with the provided stakes. Good thing I used the high-wind tie-downs. ;) The tent stakes do a great job with the blinds. Plus with the "T" top to them, they are much better than the "L" top.

Edited by Chrud, 07 May 2007 - 02:37 PM.

#17 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:36 PM

By the looks of it a person could easily brush it up alittle on the out side and make a great deer blind..overlooking a field..

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#18 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

Phil had a suggestion that if he gets one and it is raining we could put them up face to face and play cards Lol.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#19 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:05 PM

Leave it to you and Phil to come up with a great idea Paul. I could actually picture you two breaking out a checker board. :lol:

Edited by Spirithawk, 08 May 2007 - 05:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users