• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bobd

bobd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:27 PM

who uses the biscuit and what do you like or do not like about it??

#2 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:15 PM

I love my biscuit especially with butter.but the one on my bow aint to shabby either. The only thing I can think of is with feathers it wears a tad bit faster then a normal rest. but its worth it.

#3 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:09 PM

I have one, love it for hunting!

Original Whisker Biscuit.
Patented rest employs synthetic bristles that completely encircle the arrow shaft, holding in perfect alignment for super-accurate shots. Feather or vanes pass easily through, so clearance problems are completely eliminated. Quite, sturdy design, easy to tune. Holds arrow securely on bow for any hunting situation Posted Image http://www.carolinaarcheryprod.com/

Edited by mudduck, 08 April 2006 - 06:53 AM.

#4 FrankSr

FrankSr

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:17 AM

I use the deluxe model with the notch in the top edge so you just set the arrow in and you are ready . It is better if you are useing mechanical broadheads. It's easy you just noch your arrow and drop it in the notch .

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:27 PM

had one, loved it, bought a fall away, and gave away the WB... it's a good rest, there's nothing AT ALL wrong with it, but if you do purchase one, the off colored whiskers at the bottom are designed to line up with the upside down v that the vanes make when you have one vane up.... that's all i really have to add :D

oh, yeah, to solve the problem of wear, quik spins, or blazer vanes work very well.

Edited by TerryfromAR, 08 April 2006 - 04:28 PM.

Semper Fi

#6 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:40 PM

Myson had one on his bow and he said he loved it. But it wasn't long after that statement he put a drop away rest on it. This by all means doesn't mean it is not a good rest., because he is constantly always changing one thing or another. Then when he misses he don't know why. All I tell him is "HERES YOUR SIGN"

I have heard good things about this rest but I have never used it. The one my boy had is now in the possesion of Ole Furry Feet. EH

MD

#7 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:25 PM

I have one on my bow and I like it

Run
-Eric

#8 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:30 PM

I have the deluxe model on my bow and I have had no problems as of yet.
Posted Image

#9 bobd

bobd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:10 PM

well i bought one yesterday and put it on when i got home took a couple of shots and i am close to set, will shoot more over next few days and get it set right on . looks good so far

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users