8 replies to this topic

#1 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:18 PM

Colorado is offering a really sweet package. The price is less than a lot of folks spend on daily habits.

Posted Image

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:08 AM

Man that's tempting. Thanks Jack - I would blend in with the rest of the Tourons if I win. :lol:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:41 AM

Jack where did you get that? I followed their web address and can't find anything curent about the raffle.
thanks
Bruce.

Rowdy....come on out, we'll teach ya how you can hunt in pink tights and still fill your limit. :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#4 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:38 AM

Chasing speedgoats is fun stuff, but you better be shooting straight and far for success.

Fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#5 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image

#6 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:15 PM

could you do that in red? LOL
thanks
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#7 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for your help Jack. Found it now and called for tickets but I had to leave a message. Government job I guess.

Pink Tights :no: sorry Bruce I'll leave that one on the table, you younger guys can play with that one :rofl:

But I sure will need the help and hope you're available if the drawing pulls my name. :D

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 20 March 2007 - 03:20 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#8 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:47 PM

According to the gal I talked to they can't take credit cards over the phone because of some rule they must follow. So send in a check with it attach a note that tells them your info and how many tickets you want.

I also asked her to fill out my tickets and just send me the stubs so I don't have to mail anything back.

If you look, most states have some sort of raffle going on right now. I believe that the wildlife federation has a state chapters in most if not all states. Most with something to give away.

#9 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:53 AM

:thumbsup: Thanks Jack for the heads up on mailing my payment in. I'm doing a booked and paid Colorado Pronghorn hunt this summer and if I get the package the license will serve me well because I have to buy one yet anyway. The rest will be the price.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 21 March 2007 - 09:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users