• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

It sure would be nice if the Community group was moved back to the top of the screen. (Community should before Archery any way. :lol: )
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:15 PM

Personally I like it like this so you have to read some of the other stuff. And archery has to be before the rest :rofl: :rofl:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:45 AM

The "Community" category never was at the top of the forums at HuntingResource.com. It was formerly known as "All of the Rest" and has always been where it is now. It was renamed "Community" when I moved the "General Discussion" forum from the "HuntingResource.com" category.

As to the placement of the "General Discussion" forum, I feel it should have been where it is now all along and was a large oversight on my part. As was mentioned and discussed when the move was made, its former placement was overshadowing all other forums. The intent of having all of the categories we have always was to allow people to keep things organized (archery discussion in archery, fishing discussion in fishing, etc). Unfortunately, "General Discussion" being placed first in line had become the one and only stop for most to talk about any subject rendering the rest of the categories virtually useless.

The final transition to come is the eventual renaming of the "General Discussion" forum. I simply have not yet decided on a name. ("Miscellaneous" just doesn't ring a bell to me even though that is in effect its purpose.)

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users