#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/featuredg...eriesindex.html

The click on the Lake Cumberland photo for the show.

This is a slide show of what the Lake looks like about now. You see in these photos the tree line on the bank. It's down about 40 to 50 feet right now. This lake is known for it's house boats and they are bigger than some double wide trailers. You can't float one today unless you're in the main body of the lake.

Problem is I'm going fishing there next month :ermm: I hope you didn't have plans to go there this summer.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 21 March 2007 - 02:36 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:35 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thought it would be filling up I know the rivers around here are up didnt think it would go DOWN this time of year
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 07:17 PM

Actually the Army Corp of Engineers is making repairs to the dam and the reservior level will be raised slowly this next month but maintained lower this whole summer. This was started last year. I am not sure what this will do to the striper bass fishing but I hope it is a blast for us next month.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users