• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:01 PM

Youtube { and other sites} now have a wealth of good, appropriate videos available. However, I hesitate to post links to Youtube because of inappropriate comments that some users of Youtube need to post. I know of one really good hunting vid that a lot of anti-hunters posted obscene comments about it. Is there a way here to use a thing here like another site had? One great advantage is that it totally hides all comments while still allowing others to enjoy vids without offending any. No big deal if not and no hurry I guess, but would be kinda neat.

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:16 PM

This feature has been added for "YouTube" video only at this time. [Example]

To use this feature while posting, locate the "Insert: YouTube" function at the bottom of the "Quick Access" panel to the left of the full reply text box (below the smilies box). (If this box is not open automatically, click "Toggle Side Panel" below the text box.)

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:45 AM

Thanks, tried one in the test area and it works perfect!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users