3 replies to this topic

#1 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:40 AM

Heather signed in on her computer this morning and when I signed in there was something kinda puzzling under members names (members online) it said her name leo, Hatchet Jack, bonecollector and my name when I went to te same area in my name on my computer it said 2 members online hatchet jack and myself ?????????? just wondering the differance in why on my screen it said 2 members and hers said 5 members and mine said 2 members and her name wasnt listed
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:37 PM

Let me see if I have this straight...

Both of you were online at the same time on separate computers viewing the forums. Correct?
First, did you by any chance tick the anonymous log-on box when you logged in?
If not, then the next thing I would do is clear your browser cache (e.g. Temporary Internet Files etc.) and delete the HR cookies, close the browser, then come back to the forums and log in again (making sure to leave the anonymous log on box unticked).

Let me know how it goes.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:16 AM

no I had the box clear (unchecked) I clear my cache, cookies, temp folders once a week and had just done that but did it again we were on again last night and it did it again on the "members online" this time I had 1 listed that Heather didnt I was wondering if there was any lag or refresh time maybe when we scrolled to it one of us had refreshed faster then the other (just an idea)
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:23 AM

Actually, that is my question to you. How long does it remain this way? As you can see, the list is set to display active users for the last 30 minutes. It is not an instantaneous or even up to the minute listing. (For that, use the "last click" feature, for example.) If both of you log in at the same time and after 30 minutes still see different active user lists after refreshing then there could be an issue. But, this really sounds like typical use for the feature.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users