1 reply to this topic

#1 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:06 AM

Heather and I have the site in our favorite places now according to what you posted before my computer is doing what its supposed to every time I go here I have to put in my user name and password (its saves as the remember me button is clicked) so all I have to do is hit log in but if I use her computer it automatically signs her in on her name? even if I close out on my computer and come back an hour later I have to sign in again but on her computer 3-6 hours later it still auto signs in did she do something that I didnt or how is hers doing that?
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:41 PM

Well, I'm going to assume you have cleared your cache and cookies as that was part of another solution/issue I recommended.

I still think it has something to do with cookies. I see the Help link has some info on cookies as well, but it's nothing beyond what we've already discussed. I will look around in the support documentation and see if I find anything.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users