• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:21 AM

Bass Pro Shops has a Mitchell Classic 308X spinning reel on sale for $14.99 with free ship and handling!!!!! Here's the link:

www.basspro/ms140

Or you can call them:

1-800-BASSPRO

If you call give them this code:

L7QJ

There is a limit of one per customer. I ordered one last nite. Good fishin, Foss
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:00 AM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I own some of the original model 300 from the 60's and still work great. I can't find your link Fos but did find http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...t=SearchResults for the 300X Mitchel spinning reel.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 12 April 2007 - 09:48 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:18 AM

Should probably call and get the boy one or 2, he is a fishin' nut!

fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#4 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:13 AM

Good luck with your new reel, Foss. I have 8 rods, and reels that are still in the packing crate that I have never mounted on a rod yet. Some of the reels are sub prizes from fishing tournaments, besides the cash awards. I have never owned a mitchell, but I know of a lot of people that do own them. They are a quality product, that should give you many years of service, if taken care of. Good fishing, bud! I want to see the picture of your 30 pounder! :D

#5 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:55 AM

Good luck with your new reel, Foss. I have 8 rods, and reels that are still in the packing crate that I have never mounted on a rod yet. Some of the reels are sub prizes from fishing tournaments, besides the cash awards. I have never owned a mitchell, but I know of a lot of people that do own them. They are a quality product, that should give you many years of service, if taken care of. Good fishing, bud! I want to see the picture of your 30 pounder! :D

Hey Red-you got all the big "pike" up your way....... ;) Same as the Mule deer :yes:
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#6 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:51 PM

I've had my 308X for probably 5 years now. I use it for everything but small panfish and the like and it's holding up well. I've caught a few 6-7 pound pike with it and it is holding up reel well (get it? lol). I'm going to use it alittle less this year because I invested in a baitcaster.
-Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users