Hey Rowdy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:19 PM

Hey Lorrie just sent this and said you now have something to do while waiting for me to pick you up.

http://www.wholesalesports.com/onlinestore/control/main
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:14 AM

Saturday night will be a bust cause I'll be getting in late but Sunday morning might work out :lol:

I didn't see any section for archery gear :(

What em I thinking my bags will be at the weight limit anyway with fishing, archery gear, and other stuff. :doh:

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 16 April 2007 - 03:04 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:21 AM

naaa you won't have much time for shopping. If I leave the ranch around 5 am, I'll be picking you up around 10 am. One quick stop at a little convience store I found, that has fishing gear, top up the tanks and we'll be on the road to LaRonge.

Ohhh remember those red and white canadian spoons I bought last trip? Want to pick up one of those in a larger size to actully try out :) hope I can find the store again.

we leave around 10 from sasktoon we should hit the float plane dock about 2:30. then HELLO DJ & DAWN.
and time for some BIG FISH and even bigger black bear
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#4 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:36 AM

Good luck guys! Can't wait to see the videos and hear the stories.
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#5 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:35 PM

no need to find those spoons now :)
I dug out the one I brought home and looked up the company on line.

ordered a couple for us to try along with a couple of spoons I watched the guides use.
now pick up some jig heads on tails and I'm done shopping.
Heck I'm almost done pack ing :) and we don't leave till June LOL.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:48 PM

no need to find those spoons now :)
I dug out the one I brought home and looked up the company on line.

ordered a couple for us to try along with a couple of spoons I watched the guides use.
now pick up some jig heads on tails and I'm done shopping.
Heck I'm almost done pack ing :) and we don't leave till June LOL.

Boy are you ready or what. We still have to load the float plane with just so much weight and with all those spoons you have now you won't be getting on the first plane with your gear. :lol: You'll be flying up later in the week.

I can see it now - you'll be burnin up the road driving north to Saskatchewan. Just get there safe McBruce and we'll have a great time on the water and in the woods with fin and fur trophies. ;)

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 23 April 2007 - 10:08 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#7 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:36 AM

im trying to drag larry along....just so I can have his luggage weight limit on the float plane..( he's only allowed to bring one change of cloths ;) LOL

come on larry.....lets go fishing for a week :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#8 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:46 AM

im trying to drag larry along....just so I can have his luggage weight limit on the float plane..( he's only allowed to bring one change of cloths ;) LOL

come on larry.....lets go fishing for a week :)

I don't want to under cut Bruce here but McBruce is under selling this place when comes to fishing. If I were going there to fish only I'd be in heaven for the week. I was and I wasn't focused on fishing as I was hunting. First big game hunt in Canada so I was a totally a newbie, except for the fishing. The guides run the boat and you fish, at your own speed or with their help, either way you catch fish. The walleye and pike for lunch everyday I would never do here but eating those fresh fish out of those prestine water ways heck you can't get any better in my opinion. One more thing, you'll have a boat to your self with a guide especially after we get dropped off for the hunting. DJ and Dawn are very down to earth folks with some wonderful folks that work for them. I never heard a rough thing mentioned the whole time I was there, only a positive energy from them all.

Join us Larry and I'd bet you'll have a great vacation to remember.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 24 April 2007 - 12:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users