Good News

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:05 AM

Well all after much consideration, and number crunching, my girlfriend and myself have decided to get an apartment together... for better or for worse. We'll be moving in one week from today. :lol: She's been staying at my folks house with me for about 3 weeks due to a falling out with her father. The only problem so far is that she's planning the wedding,and naming the kids, and the reason that's a problem.... i haven't even proposed yet :lol: love the girl to death though. Paul can be proud, she's an Air Force Reserve, B-52 Crewchief !!! hehehe And just so everyone knows here is a picture of the happy couple.

Posted Image
Semper Fi

#2 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:14 AM

Terry, are you sure thats your picture ,cause i thought i saw those faces on a wanted poster....
Seriously thou you both look like a happy couple ..best of luck...

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#3 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:42 AM

Good Luck Terry !!! :D

... Are y'all coming to Elkatraz4???
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:01 AM

Terry go ahead propose. That girl is just too beautiful to let her fly away. You aren't getting any younger or more good looking yourself you know. A B-52 crewchief now that is a real woman, a real keeper.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:57 AM

Paul as soon as she finishes her degree, she's going full time as a Head Shrinker LOL I'm not sure what the AF calls it but the Marines call it OCS (Officers Candidates School) we're ball parking the wedding sometime before she leaves for OCS...
Semper Fi

#6 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:15 AM

I'm with Paul here, Terry. Make her a honest women. I know, I know the grass is always greener on the other side however, you never know what you have until it goes away. Not to mention she's more then likely a better cook then you.

Let me say it this way. I always told my daughters dates that God has a special women ready for you somewhere. If this is the one you know the Lord will guide you to the best possible outcome for your lives. If she is not the one for you treat her the way you would like the man who is with your future wife now to treat her. If you would like your future wife's virtue honored in the Lords eye do so for the one you are with now.

Go for it! She's a keeper, Scooby!
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#7 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

Charles, didn't say i wasn't gonna marry her LOL just said that it's gonna be a little while. She wants a spring wedding in a rose garden, and a little over a year to plan the wedding... LOL something tells me i'm gonna be broke before we even THINK about a honeymoon.... LOL plus i gotta get the money together to buy a ring worthy of her. I'm not getting her a $500 Walmart engagement ring.... i'm thinking more along the lines of $1700 or better... I want to marry her, and have a couple of kids, it's just we wanna plan it out and make the most of everything. And i know she's a keeper... hehehe And as far as cooking, we're about on par LOL i'm pretty handy in the kitchen myself. infact sofar i've been doing all the cooking LOL
Semper Fi

#8 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:20 PM

Silvertip, not sure about E4 yet, depends severely on finances...
Semper Fi

#9 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:38 PM

Silvertip, not sure about E4 yet, depends severely on finances...

:D Get married at Elkatraz (4?) Terry, there must be one preacher in our midst. Or we could go to St Malo's Camp (Huck knows where Christ of the Rockies is ) maybe. Its a fine high place close to God.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#10 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

I'm trying to figure this all out...the only thing that comes to mind:

See Charles, even a blind Scooby can find an acorn!

I'm happy for you scoob! Congrats on this great time in your life...get ready to be broke (and we ain't talking about money)! :lol: :lol: :lol: :yes: ;)
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#11 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:48 AM

Will i know bubba i know LOL she's a really good girl and i wanna keep her as long as possible, she raises shelties for show dogs, if anyone is interested her kennel site is.. Anu Kennels the count down has begun T minus 6 days and counting :D
Semper Fi

#12 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

No dear those slacks dont' make you look fat, if anything you're oh so sexy.

Yes dear

I'm wrong and how could have I been so stupid, you're so right.

my pay check...here you go....I won't ask for my allowance, you'll give it to me when you're ready.

yes dear, I'm only allowed ONE hunting trip a year, so I'll make it special.

NOW THATS BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by McBruce, 25 April 2007 - 08:56 AM.

McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#13 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:11 AM

Bruce, oh she wants me to be incharge of finances, she's horrible with money too bad about impulse buys. LOL i'm not far off, but i know how to budget myself and live within my means. My hunting this coming season is probably gonna be limited to local.
Semper Fi

#14 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:47 AM

No dear those slacks dont' make you look fat, if anything you're oh so sexy.

Yes dear

I'm wrong and how could have I been so stupid, you're so right.

my pay check...here you go....I won't ask for my allowance, you'll give it to me when you're ready.

yes dear, I'm only allowed ONE hunting trip a year, so I'll make it special.

NOW THATS BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry best of life to the two of you.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 25 April 2007 - 03:06 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#15 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:26 PM

Terry after 40 years being married to the same woman we are still sweethearts. She's sweet and I am tart. Lol.

Unless the Air Force has changed it she is headed to Officer Training School OTS. Wow an enlisted marine with an Air Force Officer yea that otta work.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users